Salad with a Mustard Vinaigrette
- 6 TB apple cider vinegar
- 6 tsp grainy mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Half as much pepper
- 1.5 cups vegetable oil
- 10 cups of greens
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed, lightly toasted
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- 1/2 each red and yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 red onion, diced, on the side
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare salad ingredients and place in serving bowl.
- Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients in a large bowl except oil.
- Add oil in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Add vinaigrette to salad and gently toss.