Roasted Autumnal Vegetables
- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled, cut into 3" wedges
- 1 pound rutabagas, peeled, cut into 1/2" wedges
- 1 pound red-skinned sweet potatoes, cut into 2" wedges
- 1 celery root (celeriac), peeled and cut into 1/2" wedges
- 3 TB vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine veggies in a large bowl, add oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread vegetable mixture on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about an hour until vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir them up every now and again.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to bowl. Add red onion, chives, and vinegar; toss to blend.