Garlic Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Oh, about 5 lbs of whatever kind of potatoes you like for mashing. I wanna use purple ones!
- Water for boiling. Enough to go a couple inches above the potatoes in the pot.
- A head of garlic
- At least 1 stick of butter, all cut up
- 1+ cup half nad half or whatever you want to use. Do it to taste.
- S&P to taste
- If you aren't serving this to vegetarians, throw some of the drippings from the turkey in!!! YUMMO
- Cut the top of the head of garlic off. Place in some foil and drizzle with olive oil. Roast at 350F for one (1) hour.
- Cut up potatoes and boil until a fork can easily pierce the bigger chunks. Don't salt the water because potatoes absorb salt.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a big ass bowl.
- Add the butter to the potatoes and let it melt.
- Squeeze the cloves of garlic out of the bulb into a small bowl and smash them up with something.
- Add the garlic, cream and S&P to the potatoes and mash them in your preferred way.
- I use a fork, but whatever you do make sure it all gets mixed up gooood.
- If you want to add some drippings, taste first and then add them to taste.